A great school transport system requires implementation of certain systematic features through which safety and comfort of the students can be ensured. This article provides 18 Features Of A Great School Transport System
18 Features Of A Great School Transport System
- Buses should be air-conditioned
- Monitoring cameras should be installed in each bus
- Bus locations should be monitored by the bus company.
- A nanny should be available in each bus
- Bus route should not be changed without approval from supervisors
- Basic first aid treatment equipment should be available
- Bus should never stop for petrol filling while kids are inside
- Boys and girls seats should be separate (whereas possible)
- Bus colors should be standardized
- Punctuality and consistency for the pick-up and drop of time should be practiced and monitored by supervisor.
- Driver and nanny should be in uniform
- Driver and nanny should be trained on how to speak to kids and with parents.
- After drop-off bus must be thoroughly checked if any kids has been left unattended
- Bus company should have redundant/backup buses available, in case of emergency needs
- Each bus should have attendance system to record child’s entry and leaving time.
- The kids should not be handed over to other than parents Strict compliance to be ensured.
- Drinking water should be available in the bus.
- Bus monthly audit should be performed by certified mechanic.
Does your child’s school bus offer these services/features? If you not, you may want to share this list on your school social media group to establish a great school transport system
. As educators, it is our responsibility to make math engaging, accessible, and enjoyable for elementary school students. Elementary Math Teaching 7 Effective Strategies
In today’s digital age, it is becoming more and more crucial to teach kids how to code. It provides them with fundamental abilities that are useful for problem-solving, logical reasoning, divergent thinking and creativity. Python for Kids: Coding Games to Engage and Educate
As a high school graduate, you’re faced with an array of decisions that will shape your career path. With so many options available, it’s crucial to take the time to consider your goals and priorities carefully. Workforce After High School
progress report are best students? Well, sometimes it is true but not always. This article covers characteristics of best students. 7 Unique Qualities of Best Students
Hiring a teacher for your school involves a systematic process to ensure that you find the best candidates who meet your requirements and can contribute effectively to your educational institution. Hiring a Great Teacher with 10 Critical Skills
Congratulations on opening a new school! We understand that this can be an exciting and busy time, so we’ve put together a checklist to help you stay organized and ensure a smooth start. 38 Points Checklist for Opening a New School