Our Vision and Mission includes:
- Promote better education
- Connect parents, teachers, service providers and policy makers to discuss, review and implement best practices across education industry
- Establish forums to brainstorm new ideas
- Polls and opinions to collect feedback about schooling systems, education standards and teachning approach.
- Establish Online database for helping parents find the right school for thier kids.
- Establish market place of business service providers (furniture and stationary services, marketing and promotional agencies and so on.
When it comes to being a top-notch student, there are many obstacles that can get in your way. Friends can drop by at any time, steering you away from your to-do list for school. Top 7 Ways to Stop Procrastinating
Children are always active. Either playing, or fidgeting or running from one place to another. And honestly, this is a good thing. Why Your Kid Should Be Active and 7 Tips To Achieve This
Indian Students choose to study abroad because it offers them a high paid job, a secure future, & quality lifestyle. It caters to their overall development. 10 Big Reasons why Indian Students Choose to Study Abroad
Saving money is a skill that is important When it comes to finances, teaching kids about delayed gratification can help them prevent pointless spending, cut down their expenditures, and develop a value for taking charge of their finances. How To Get Your Kids To Cut Costs
Everyone has been there. On the playground, one girl snatches another girl’s hair and pulls her off the swing. The lunchroom in which, “the cruel child” knocks over a younger boy’s tray, causing his food to fall out. In the classroom, a group of students mocks the class’s youngest student for being stupid. How does bullying affect your child’s psychology?
Can Video Games Be Productive For Students?As parents, you may think that video games are just for leisure and ruin education. However video games may also help ramp up concentration, maximize memory and improve your children’s language.
How Technology and the Internet Affect Children’s Development. Article covers benefits, drawbacks and recommendations on this subject.
This article provides 4 helpful points for free homeschool. It has some suggestions on how to homeschool on a budget or even free.
Hands-on learning, Nature time, or studying? Hands-on learning is much more fun for kids – and they tend to retain the information better. This article is about What is more important play or study?