Our Vision and Mission includes:
- Promote better education
- Connect parents, teachers, service providers and policy makers to discuss, review and implement best practices across education industry
- Establish forums to brainstorm new ideas
- Polls and opinions to collect feedback about schooling systems, education standards and teachning approach.
- Establish Online database for helping parents find the right school for thier kids.
- Establish market place of business service providers (furniture and stationary services, marketing and promotional agencies and so on.
This year will be different! Here are the top 10 New Year resolutions for teachers, mixed with a good dash of humor.
Creative Learning in Schools is actively promoted through a growth mindset culture, 10 Digital Tools To Enhance Creative Learning in Schools
These Private school KPIs can help schools assess their performance and improvements across various domains, enabling them to make data-driven decisions to enhance the overall educational experience for their students.
Unlock Your Purpose – 11 Practical Steps for Living a Meaningful Life
In a nutshell, a great school is one that characterized by engaged and passionate educators, high academic standards, a diverse and well-rounded curriculum, strong leadership, effective communication with parents, and a commitment to continuous improvement. 101 Signs of a Great School
15 Individual Actions to Enhance Education in Poor Nations. Education in poor countries is essential because it empowers individuals to escape poverty, leads to improved health and well-being, and fosters economic and social development
orphans often face unique challenges in accessing and benefiting from it. In this article, we will delve into the educational hurdles that orphans encounter. Leaving No Child Behind – Extending Quality Education to Orphans
Ultimate Self-Assessment Guide for Teachers and 20 Teaching Mistakes
As busy parents, it can be difficult to find time to stay organized, but it is possible. With a few simple tips and tricks, you can get your family back on track and save money while doing so. 7 Cost-Efficient Organization Tips for Busy Parents