Although you can think of any idea to write about, below are some of the suggestions that we have to ignite your thought process. When your article is ready, please send it to email@example.com
Content Ideas – Write For Us
1. How to hire a good teacher for your school?
2. What skills should be taught to grade 10 students before they start college?
3. Should homework be given to students?
4. What foreign languages should be taught in school and from what age?
5. Ethical education be given in school?
6. What are some standard needs a school must provide to kids (first aid, healthy snacks etc)?
7. Educating the parents
8. Apps development for improving education
9. X reasons on why Japan School System is one of the best in the world
10. What extracurricular activities should be organized in Schools?
11. What is your main complaint with your child school?
12. Should schools consider education with electronic devices?
13. Do you think the exam system in Asian countries (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh) is justified?
14. X best android apps for your kids
15. How can schools stop bullying?
16. What are the aspects of a great school echo system?
17. What are the needs of a great classroom?
18. How to improve the mental level of kids (IQ)?
19. X Tips to cool down an aggressive child?
20. X Tips for Emotionally hyper kids
21. How to ensure creative learning in schools>
22. How to handle unregistered private schools?
23. Why is it important to have a Teachers Regulatory Body?
24. How to control bribes in school (exam passing)?
25. How to fix the ratta (memorization) system approach and promote cognitive skills?
26. What is the role of parents for kids’ education?
27. How much physical education is needed per week?
28. What soft skills should be taught in schools in grade 10?
29. How to instill discipline in kids?
30. What age should a mobile phone be given?
31. How does bullying affect your child’s psychology?
32. How should modern libraries be established?
33. How to enhance the confidence of kids?
34. What moral education should be taught?
35. What are the future jobs we should teach our kids today?
36. X confidence building activities for students.
37. X example of teaching kids to spend wisely
38. Benefits of using technology in classroom
39. Why do today’s students need technology?
40. X healthy lunch ideas for students
41. X activities for weekend
42. Robotics and machine learning training for students
43. School Management Software (WordPress etc.)
44. What are the future jobs we should teach our kids today?
45. What are different Skills based learning options for students?
46. Teachers training and skills enhancement
47. How to establish scholarship programs for good students
48. Apps development for improving education
49. How to improve quality of teachers and teaching
50. How often should school trips be arranged?
51. How to arrange the best school trip?
52. How to improve mental level of kids (IQ)
53. Why kids should be taught of IQ, AQ, SQ (intelligent, social quotient)
54. Benefits of Student alumni and student learning groups
55. What are some of the great school monitoring systems?
56. Why is Japan’s school system considered as one of the best?
57. How Finland provides the best education?
58. How to select a good teacher for your school
59. How to improve Parent-Teacher meetings?
60. Guidance about higher education – country and college selection
61. How to regulate school fee structure?
62. Famous International competitions that students should take part in?
63. How to ensure creative learning in schools
64. Teacher selection regulatory body – regulations
65. What is the role of parents for kids’ education?
66. How education budget in India and Pakistan is utilized
67. How much physical education is needed per week?
68. How does bullying affect your child’s psychology?
69. What moral education should be taught at schools?
70. Why should you join the student council?
71. What are some good ideas for the student council?
72. What are some confidence building activities for students?
73. How to teach kids to spend wisely?
74. What are some benefits of using technology in the classroom?
75. Top reasons why students fail in exams?
76. Student healthy lunch ideas
77. Benefits of no digital day
78. What are some Digital skills that should be taught at school?
79. What are some most common challenges of teachers?
80. What are some weird rules of schools across the world?
Training – Android Basics By Google
Introduction - Android Basics By Google According to JobHero and android developer is What is an Android Developer? An Android Developer is a Software Developer who specializes in designing applications for the Android...
Training – Self Driving Cars
This training is offered by Udacity Introduction - Self Driving Cars According to caranddriver a self-driving car is a type of vehicle that does not need a person to operate it. Instead, It uses advanced sensory technology like lidar, sonar, GPS, radar, or odometry...
5 Guiding Principles Of A Purposeful Life
One of the key success factors of effective parenting is how much guidance you have provided to your children for living a purposeful life. A purposeful living means that your children's vision and their thinking pattern is...
The One and Only Cause of Failures
I know the status of a man, God blessed him a healthy body and brain with - however he could not succeed in life. Whatever he started, he ended up failing it. Ultimately he lost his mental balance. With such a state of mind, he started wandering on the roads and...
70 Personality Attributes for Growth and Happiness
Love and happiness are two most critical ingredients of a successful life. In order to attain the state of a satisfied and successful life, many wise people believe that every human has to achieve and sustain high index in familial, financial, emotional, occupational,...
8 Levels of Personality – A Life Changing Guide
One of the great philosophers of recent times has incredibly explained 8 types of personalities in the world. The classification has been done based on the type of pursuits these 8 kinds of people strive for. Regardless of what age you are at, this article about "8...
10 Ways You Can Help Your Kids Improve Their Self-Management Skills
Self-management is the act of controlling oneself. With self-management, kids should learn to take responsibility for themselves and regulate their activities, thoughts, emotions, and behavior to achieve desired results. Kids who learn these skills may be better able...
10 Tips to Keep Your Children Engaged And Away From Screens
If you have kids, you know that keeping them away from screens can be hard. They love their gadgets, and they want to use them all the time. Though there are benefits to having children spend time on screens and using technology, there are also drawbacks. Children who...
Life Lesson from my 3 Years Old Daughter
Achieving happiness in life is linked with maintaining healthy relationships with our loved ones. In this short story i am sharing a Life Lesson from my 3 Years Old Daughter Story - Life Lesson from my 3 Years Old Daughter Yesterday morning while getting ready for...
17 Ways Students Can Make Their Parents Feel Great
The parents now a days are quite worried about the behavioral changes in their children due to several socio-economical reasons. The gap between parents and youth is increasing day by day due to which the family bonding is getting weaker and weaker. [ This article is...
Story – Dining In the Dark – 3 Lessons
I was invited to one Friday evening event by one of MNC Vendor organization who had organized the event to raise funds for the visually handicapped people in a center for blind people. As usual, since it was a Friday evening, I first thought to skip the event...
5 Reasons Why an International School is Best For Your Kid
All parents want the best for their kid. All kids have the right to a bright and promising future. This is something that all parents should always secure. Ensuring this can be a little tricky for parents that move from one country to another. It’s a good thing that...
How does society affect the learning environment?
Education plays a key role in structuring and shaping up society. It empowers individuals to adapt to social change. And supports them to play their varied roles efficiently. There is a strong influence of society on the educational structure. And it...
13 Life Skills That Are Not Taught At Schools
Schools play vital role in upbringing the kids and help them become best of human beings. However, the role of schools has widely been limited to professional knowledge and help earning money. Auther of this article has listed down and elaborated 13 life skills that...
What 5 Good Things You Can Do For Orphans?
If all children between 0 and 18 years of age who have lost one or both parents are con- sidered orphans, the number of orphans in the world today is estimated to be over 140 million. Here is another reference from UNICEF. This article is trying to ignite your...
Story – Success Tip For New Graduates
This short story article provides success tip to new graduates. If it is understood and praticed, will enable today's youth to get closer to success by a large extent. Story - Success Tip For New Graduates Moiz, my 4 years son, was gifted with a new toy car from his...