Although you can think of any idea to write about, below are some of the suggestions that we have to ignite your thought process. When your article is ready, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Content Ideas – Write For Us
1. How to hire a good teacher for your school?
2. What skills should be taught to grade 10 students before they start college?
3. Should homework be given to students?
4. What foreign languages should be taught in school and from what age?
5. Ethical education be given in school?
6. What are some standard needs a school must provide to kids (first aid, healthy snacks etc)?
7. Educating the parents
8. Apps development for improving education
9. X reasons on why Japan School System is one of the best in the world
10. What extracurricular activities should be organized in Schools?
11. What is your main complaint with your child school?
12. Should schools consider education with electronic devices?
13. Do you think the exam system in Asian countries (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh) is justified?
14. X best android apps for your kids
15. How can schools stop bullying?
16. What are the aspects of a great school echo system?
17. What are the needs of a great classroom?
18. How to improve the mental level of kids (IQ)?
19. X Tips to cool down an aggressive child?
20. X Tips for Emotionally hyper kids
21. How to ensure creative learning in schools>
22. How to handle unregistered private schools?
23. Why is it important to have a Teachers Regulatory Body?
24. How to control bribes in school (exam passing)?
25. How to fix the ratta (memorization) system approach and promote cognitive skills?
26. What is the role of parents for kids’ education?
27. How much physical education is needed per week?
28. What soft skills should be taught in schools in grade 10?
29. How to instill discipline in kids?
30. What age should a mobile phone be given?
31. How does bullying affect your child’s psychology?
32. How should modern libraries be established?
33. How to enhance the confidence of kids?
34. What moral education should be taught?
35. What are the future jobs we should teach our kids today?
36. X confidence building activities for students.
37. X example of teaching kids to spend wisely
38. Benefits of using technology in classroom
39. Why do today’s students need technology?
40. X healthy lunch ideas for students
41. X activities for weekend
42. Robotics and machine learning training for students
43. School Management Software (WordPress etc.)
44. What are the future jobs we should teach our kids today?
45. What are different Skills based learning options for students?
46. Teachers training and skills enhancement
47. How to establish scholarship programs for good students
48. Apps development for improving education
49. How to improve quality of teachers and teaching
50. How often should school trips be arranged?
51. How to arrange the best school trip?
52. How to improve mental level of kids (IQ)
53. Why kids should be taught of IQ, AQ, SQ (intelligent, social quotient)
54. Benefits of Student alumni and student learning groups
55. What are some of the great school monitoring systems?
56. Why is Japan’s school system considered as one of the best?
57. How Finland provides the best education?
58. How to select a good teacher for your school
59. How to improve Parent-Teacher meetings?
60. Guidance about higher education – country and college selection
61. How to regulate school fee structure?
62. Famous International competitions that students should take part in?
63. How to ensure creative learning in schools
64. Teacher selection regulatory body – regulations
65. What is the role of parents for kids’ education?
66. How education budget in India and Pakistan is utilized
67. How much physical education is needed per week?
68. How does bullying affect your child’s psychology?
69. What moral education should be taught at schools?
70. Why should you join the student council?
71. What are some good ideas for the student council?
72. What are some confidence building activities for students?
73. How to teach kids to spend wisely?
74. What are some benefits of using technology in the classroom?
75. Top reasons why students fail in exams?
76. Student healthy lunch ideas
77. Benefits of no digital day
78. What are some Digital skills that should be taught at school?
79. What are some most common challenges of teachers?
80. What are some weird rules of schools across the world?
Teachers all over the world face the challenge of motivating their students. Students' motivation can make a difference between a successful learning experience and failure. However, it can be challenging to motivate students who grow up in a world that thrives on...
When it comes to being a top-notch student, there are many obstacles that can get in your way. Friends can drop by at any time, steering you away from your to-do list for school. You may get caught up in outside obligations, including sports, clubs, a job, or...
Children are always active. Either playing or fidgeting or running from one place to another. And honestly, this is a good thing. Participating in physical activities is known to improve the overall mental and physical development of the child. And this doesn’t need...
It is an absolute reality that the quality of Education in Abroad is way better than India. Moreover, Studying in abroad is captivating as it offers well paid jobs, better facilities and a great lifestyle. It also generates better future opportunities that you may not...
Saving money is a skill that is important in life, but it is not always simple to do. Families may have valid, significant justifications for why it's crucial to encourage young children to develop saving habits right from the very beginning. When it comes to...
Everyone has been there. On the playground, one girl snatches another girl's hair and pulls her off the swing. The lunchroom in which, "the cruel child" knocks over a younger boy's tray, causing his food to fall out. In the classroom, a group of students mocks...
Parents are quick to distrust the capability of video games. As parents, you may think that video games are just for leisure and ruin education. You fear that video games might divert your childs’ attention or make them dumb. Little do you realize that video games may...
Many are asking questions about how the internet and emerging technologies affect children's development. We live in a digital world, with numerous people relying on their phones to manage everything from banking to finding a date. And with one-in-three American...
By Jade Stafford, 2cool4school Inc. Have you been toying with the idea of homeschooling your child(ren) but unsure if it financially makes sense to do so? Homeschooling can definitely get pricey when you’re buying books, school supplies and additional resources for...
What is more important play or study? In our modern world, many parents struggle with deciding which is more important for their kids - Hands-on learning, Nature time, or studying? choose between the two - but it is essential to remember the benefits of each. Hands-on...
Everyone has different expectations from schools. Some are concerned about quality of education, some have grave concerns on discipline management, others are complaining about high school fee and the list goes on! This article summarizes the feedback from different...
Positive and forward thinking is one of the key elements of strong character. However, sometimes, kids' thought processes get impacted due to several external factors such as too much of online games of aggression, poor relationship of parents, stressful home...
With so many choices out there, it is not easy to finalize the right school for your kids. With continuous evolution in education industry, every school comes up with a new feature to attract parents. Sometimes these features create sudden spark and as a result of...
What is Convergent and Divergent Thinking Convergent Thinking means that you observe something and exert your entire focus on that observation. Whereas Divergent Thinking means that the moment you observe something, your brain starts exploring on all the associated...
Giving your kids the tools they'll need is every parent's dream. The only thing you have to figure out is which tools will prove vital to your children's future. The following are 5 Tutoring Programs that Can Benefit Your Kiddos. 5 Tutoring Programs that Can Benefit...
Analytical thinking plays a vital role in character development and decision making. Teens who develop analytical thinking at an early stage have a stronger possibility to become future thought leaders. Analytical thinking has several benefits such as: 1-...