A great school transport system requires implementation of certain systematic features through which safety and comfort of the students can be ensured. This article provides 18 Features Of A Great School Transport System
18 Features Of A Great School Transport System
- Buses should be air-conditioned
- Monitoring cameras should be installed in each bus
- Bus locations should be monitored by the bus company.
- A nanny should be available in each bus
- Bus route should not be changed without approval from supervisors
- Basic first aid treatment equipment should be available
- Bus should never stop for petrol filling while kids are inside
- Boys and girls seats should be separate (whereas possible)
- Bus colors should be standardized
- Punctuality and consistency for the pick-up and drop of time should be practiced and monitored by supervisor.
- Driver and nanny should be in uniform
- Driver and nanny should be trained on how to speak to kids and with parents.
- After drop-off bus must be thoroughly checked if any kids has been left unattended
- Bus company should have redundant/backup buses available, in case of emergency needs
- Each bus should have attendance system to record child’s entry and leaving time.
- The kids should not be handed over to other than parents Strict compliance to be ensured.
- Drinking water should be available in the bus.
- Bus monthly audit should be performed by certified mechanic.
Does your child’s school bus offer these services/features? If you not, you may want to share this list on your school social media group to establish a great school transport system
A visit to Singapore Blind Center – Story – Dining In the Dark
5 Reasons Why an International School is Best For Your Kid
Education plays a key role in structuring and shaping up society. It empowers individuals to adapt to social change. And supports them to play their varied roles efficiently. There is a strong influence of society on the educational structure. And it...
Schools play vital role in upbringing the kids and help them become best of human beings. However, the role of schools has widely been limited to professional knowledge and help earning money. Auther of this article has listed down and elaborated 13 life skills that are not taught at schools.
5 Good Things you can do for orphans. Orphans need food, clothes, protection, education, love, shelter. They deserve bright future, loving family, entertainment, attention, guidance, sports too.
Story – Success Tip for New Graduates