A great school transport system requires implementation of certain systematic features through which safety and comfort of the students can be ensured. This article provides 18 Features Of A Great School Transport System
18 Features Of A Great School Transport System
- Buses should be air-conditioned
- Monitoring cameras should be installed in each bus
- Bus locations should be monitored by the bus company.
- A nanny should be available in each bus
- Bus route should not be changed without approval from supervisors
- Basic first aid treatment equipment should be available
- Bus should never stop for petrol filling while kids are inside
- Boys and girls seats should be separate (whereas possible)
- Bus colors should be standardized
- Punctuality and consistency for the pick-up and drop of time should be practiced and monitored by supervisor.
- Driver and nanny should be in uniform
- Driver and nanny should be trained on how to speak to kids and with parents.
- After drop-off bus must be thoroughly checked if any kids has been left unattended
- Bus company should have redundant/backup buses available, in case of emergency needs
- Each bus should have attendance system to record child’s entry and leaving time.
- The kids should not be handed over to other than parents Strict compliance to be ensured.
- Drinking water should be available in the bus.
- Bus monthly audit should be performed by certified mechanic.
Does your child’s school bus offer these services/features? If you not, you may want to share this list on your school social media group to establish a great school transport system
- 7 Important Roles Of A School Principal | Better Schools Better Nations - […] to students, providing parenting sessions, additional computer courses and skills, providing transport services for students. The principal need to…
Submit a Comment
How Digitization and Technology are Shaping Education System in India
Digital Transformation is one of the prime goals of the Current Incumbent Government of India. How Digitization and Technology are Shaping Education System in India
11 Tricks to Motivate Students Outside the Classroom
Teachers all over the world face the challenge of motivating their students. 11 Tricks to Motivate Students Outside the Classroom
Top 7 Ways to Stop Procrastinating
When it comes to being a top-notch student, there are many obstacles that can get in your way. Friends can drop by at any time, steering you away from your to-do list for school. Top 7 Ways to Stop Procrastinating
Why Your Kid Should Be Active and 7 Tips To Achieve This
Children are always active. Either playing, or fidgeting or running from one place to another. And honestly, this is a good thing. Why Your Kid Should Be Active and 7 Tips To Achieve This
10 Big Reasons why Indian Students Choose to Study Abroad
Indian Students choose to study abroad because it offers them a high paid job, a secure future, & quality lifestyle. It caters to their overall development. 10 Big Reasons why Indian Students Choose to Study Abroad
How To Get Your Kids To Cut Costs
Saving money is a skill that is important When it comes to finances, teaching kids about delayed gratification can help them prevent pointless spending, cut down their expenditures, and develop a value for taking charge of their finances. How To Get Your Kids To Cut Costs
Below are my suggestions:
– Driver and nanny should be properly trained on how to speak to parents and kids.
– Emergency phone numbers should be painted inside the vehicle
– A couple of umbrellas should be available inside vehicles for sun & rain protection when needed.
– vehicle color should be standardized so that school bus is visible to all motorists .