A great school transport system requires implementation of certain systematic features through which safety and comfort of the students can be ensured. This article provides 18 Features Of A Great School Transport System
18 Features Of A Great School Transport System
- Buses should be air-conditioned
- Monitoring cameras should be installed in each bus
- Bus locations should be monitored by the bus company.
- A nanny should be available in each bus
- Bus route should not be changed without approval from supervisors
- Basic first aid treatment equipment should be available
- Bus should never stop for petrol filling while kids are inside
- Boys and girls seats should be separate (whereas possible)
- Bus colors should be standardized
- Punctuality and consistency for the pick-up and drop of time should be practiced and monitored by supervisor.
- Driver and nanny should be in uniform
- Driver and nanny should be trained on how to speak to kids and with parents.
- After drop-off bus must be thoroughly checked if any kids has been left unattended
- Bus company should have redundant/backup buses available, in case of emergency needs
- Each bus should have attendance system to record child’s entry and leaving time.
- The kids should not be handed over to other than parents Strict compliance to be ensured.
- Drinking water should be available in the bus.
- Bus monthly audit should be performed by certified mechanic.
Does your child’s school bus offer these services/features? If you not, you may want to share this list on your school social media group to establish a great school transport system
Convergent thinking is based on logic and requires to-the-point focus, whereas divergent thinking is about creativity and diversification of the subject. Comparison of Convergent and Divergent Students
Giving your kids the tools they’ll need is every parent’s dream. The only thing you have to figure out is which tools will prove vital to your children’s future. The following are 5 Tutoring Programs that Can Benefit Your Kiddos
Analytical thinking plays vital role in character development and decision making. Teens who develop analytical thinking at early stage have stronger possibility to become future thought leaders. 5 Whys Principle For Analytical Thinking Skill
Either you are a college student or a recent graduate, you need money and professional experience. 21 Tips For Students And New Graduates To Find A Job
A graphic designer visualizes the concepts and produces a ‘hard’ copy of the thoughts in digital format or paper sketch with the purpose of inspiring someone, generating a sale, motivating a customer, attracting the reader or simply conveying a message to its audience. 7 Graphics Tools Students Can Use to Make Money
A New Year’s resolution is a self commitment that a person makes to achieve personal goals, projects, or reforming of a bad habit. Top 10 New Year Resolutions for Students