A great school transport system requires implementation of certain systematic features through which safety and comfort of the students can be ensured. This article provides 18 Features Of A Great School Transport System
18 Features Of A Great School Transport System
- Buses should be air-conditioned
- Monitoring cameras should be installed in each bus
- Bus locations should be monitored by the bus company.
- A nanny should be available in each bus
- Bus route should not be changed without approval from supervisors
- Basic first aid treatment equipment should be available
- Bus should never stop for petrol filling while kids are inside
- Boys and girls seats should be separate (whereas possible)
- Bus colors should be standardized
- Punctuality and consistency for the pick-up and drop of time should be practiced and monitored by supervisor.
- Driver and nanny should be in uniform
- Driver and nanny should be trained on how to speak to kids and with parents.
- After drop-off bus must be thoroughly checked if any kids has been left unattended
- Bus company should have redundant/backup buses available, in case of emergency needs
- Each bus should have attendance system to record child’s entry and leaving time.
- The kids should not be handed over to other than parents Strict compliance to be ensured.
- Drinking water should be available in the bus.
- Bus monthly audit should be performed by certified mechanic.
Does your child’s school bus offer these services/features? If you not, you may want to share this list on your school social media group to establish a great school transport system
Can Video Games Be Productive For Students?As parents, you may think that video games are just for leisure and ruin education. However video games may also help ramp up concentration, maximize memory and improve your children’s language.
How Technology and the Internet Affect Children’s Development. Article covers benefits, drawbacks and recommendations on this subject.
This article provides 4 helpful points for free homeschool. It has some suggestions on how to homeschool on a budget or even free.
Hands-on learning, Nature time, or studying? Hands-on learning is much more fun for kids – and they tend to retain the information better. This article is about What is more important play or study?
Everyone has different expectations from school. What Expectations Do You Have From The School?
Positive and forward thinking is one of the key elements of strong character. This article provides 17 Recommendation to Manage Negative Thinking In Kids