Although you can think of any idea to write about, below are some of the suggestions that we have to ignite your thought process. When your article is ready, please send it to email@example.com
Content Ideas – Write For Us
1. How to hire a good teacher for your school?
2. What skills should be taught to grade 10 students before they start college?
3. Should homework be given to students?
4. What foreign languages should be taught in school and from what age?
5. Ethical education be given in school?
6. What are some standard needs a school must provide to kids (first aid, healthy snacks etc)?
7. Educating the parents
8. Apps development for improving education
9. X reasons on why Japan School System is one of the best in the world
10. What extracurricular activities should be organized in Schools?
11. What is your main complaint with your child school?
12. Should schools consider education with electronic devices?
13. Do you think the exam system in Asian countries (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh) is justified?
14. X best android apps for your kids
15. How can schools stop bullying?
16. What are the aspects of a great school echo system?
17. What are the needs of a great classroom?
18. How to improve the mental level of kids (IQ)?
19. X Tips to cool down an aggressive child?
20. X Tips for Emotionally hyper kids
21. How to ensure creative learning in schools>
22. How to handle unregistered private schools?
23. Why is it important to have a Teachers Regulatory Body?
24. How to control bribes in school (exam passing)?
25. How to fix the ratta (memorization) system approach and promote cognitive skills?
26. What is the role of parents for kids’ education?
27. How much physical education is needed per week?
28. What soft skills should be taught in schools in grade 10?
29. How to instill discipline in kids?
30. What age should a mobile phone be given?
31. How does bullying affect your child’s psychology?
32. How should modern libraries be established?
33. How to enhance the confidence of kids?
34. What moral education should be taught?
35. What are the future jobs we should teach our kids today?
36. X confidence building activities for students.
37. X example of teaching kids to spend wisely
38. Benefits of using technology in classroom
39. Why do today’s students need technology?
40. X healthy lunch ideas for students
41. X activities for weekend
42. Robotics and machine learning training for students
43. School Management Software (WordPress etc.)
44. What are the future jobs we should teach our kids today?
45. What are different Skills based learning options for students?
46. Teachers training and skills enhancement
47. How to establish scholarship programs for good students
48. Apps development for improving education
49. How to improve quality of teachers and teaching
50. How often should school trips be arranged?
51. How to arrange the best school trip?
52. How to improve mental level of kids (IQ)
53. Why kids should be taught of IQ, AQ, SQ (intelligent, social quotient)
54. Benefits of Student alumni and student learning groups
55. What are some of the great school monitoring systems?
56. Why is Japan’s school system considered as one of the best?
57. How Finland provides the best education?
58. How to select a good teacher for your school
59. How to improve Parent-Teacher meetings?
60. Guidance about higher education – country and college selection
61. How to regulate school fee structure?
62. Famous International competitions that students should take part in?
63. How to ensure creative learning in schools
64. Teacher selection regulatory body – regulations
65. What is the role of parents for kids’ education?
66. How education budget in India and Pakistan is utilized
67. How much physical education is needed per week?
68. How does bullying affect your child’s psychology?
69. What moral education should be taught at schools?
70. Why should you join the student council?
71. What are some good ideas for the student council?
72. What are some confidence building activities for students?
73. How to teach kids to spend wisely?
74. What are some benefits of using technology in the classroom?
75. Top reasons why students fail in exams?
76. Student healthy lunch ideas
77. Benefits of no digital day
78. What are some Digital skills that should be taught at school?
79. What are some most common challenges of teachers?
80. What are some weird rules of schools across the world?
How does society affect the learning environment?
Education plays a key role in structuring and shaping up society. It empowers individuals to adapt to social change. And supports them to play their varied roles efficiently. There is a strong influence of society on the educational structure. And it...
13 Life Skills That Are Not Taught At Schools
Schools play vital role in upbringing the kids and help them become best of human beings. However, the role of schools has widely been limited to professional knowledge and help earning money. Auther of this article has listed down and elaborated 13 life skills that...
What 5 Good Things You Can Do For Orphans?
If all children between 0 and 18 years of age who have lost one or both parents are con- sidered orphans, the number of orphans in the world today is estimated to be over 140 million. Here is another reference from UNICEF. This article is trying to ignite your...
Story – Success Tip For New Graduates
This short story article provides success tip to new graduates. If it is understood and praticed, will enable today's youth to get closer to success by a large extent. Story - Success Tip For New Graduates Moiz, my 4 years son, was gifted with a new toy car from his...
7 Super Powers University Students Must Have To Succeed
By Junaid Tahir This article is about 7 Super Powers University Students Must Have To Succeed All of us crave for a happy life, peace of mind, mature character and success in life however most of us do not really strive to achieve these goals. Out of us who exert...
10 Life Tips for New Graduates
Congratulations on achieving your professional degree! By now you might have done some internships and tasted a bit of professional life or soon you are going to commence the lifelong professional journey. In this context, below are my 10 life tips for new graduates...
7 Tips for Your Child to Be a Responsible Teenager
As parents, you always dream of having an independent and responsible teenager. Someone that lends a helping hand with any household chores without being told and regularly calls to inform you when they hang out with a good group of friends. However, this is easier...
What are the 8 best school systems in the world and why?
In the education niche, several countires have evolved to establish best school systems because education is the core element that determines the career and personality of a student. Education is the one that makes difference between us and the other by developing a...
10 Awesome Tips To Improve Writing Skills For Children
If you're a parent, teaching your children how to write is an essential skill that will help them succeed in the future. This post will provide tips to improve writing skills for children of all ages. What Is A Good Writing Skill for Children? Simply put, it's one...
Is English The Hardest Language To Learn? 4 Factors to Consider
Is English The Hardest Language to Learn? Yes it is! Among the romance languages, English happens to be the most difficult to learn. It has been established by results of surveys conducted that within a year, children learning other languages master the basic elements...
7 Important Roles of A School Principal
7 Important roles of a school principal A Principal’s role may vary depending upon the team size/structure of a school. Some startups may not have CFOs, CMOs or CIOs and other similar roles. In such cases a Principal is required to step into additional domains and...
How to Establish, Operate and Sustain An Orphanage Effectively – 24 Critical Points – A Full Guide
With continuous increase in population on the planet and high rate of sudden death of young parents, it is imperative that new orphanages are established and operated in our societies. While most of the governments across the world are not economically strong enough...
50 Types of Students – Which One Are You?
Students have so many types based on their behavior, habits, responsiveness, class environments. Below is somewhat funny list of students. Check it out and let us know in comments about what kind of student you are or have been! 50 Types of Students The Star Student:...
How Top Students Study – 12 Study Tips
This article provides 12 Study tips and tricks from top students. There are different types of students when it comes to studying approach: - Responsible and Active Students: Students who revise the course material every day and keep themselves synchronized...
Bullying Story of a 12 Years Old Student
Hello friends, I am 12 years old and I would like to tell my aweful bullying story from my first day at school. First day at school To begin with, I will talk about my first day at school which did not go so well. It was the first day of September and I was very...
68 Awesome Tips On Modern Parenting
Every parent wants to be the best one and strives to do all the right actions based on the mental apprehension of the subject. However, many of these actions may not produce the best results while upbringing the kids. Below is a list of 68 awesome tips about modern...