Although you can think of any idea to write about, below are some of the suggestions that we have to ignite your thought process. When your article is ready, please send it to email@example.com
Content Ideas – Write For Us
1. How to hire a good teacher for your school?
2. What skills should be taught to grade 10 students before they start college?
3. Should homework be given to students?
4. What foreign languages should be taught in school and from what age?
5. Ethical education be given in school?
6. What are some standard needs a school must provide to kids (first aid, healthy snacks etc)?
7. Educating the parents
8. Apps development for improving education
9. X reasons on why Japan School System is one of the best in the world
10. What extracurricular activities should be organized in Schools?
11. What is your main complaint with your child school?
12. Should schools consider education with electronic devices?
13. Do you think the exam system in Asian countries (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh) is justified?
14. X best android apps for your kids
15. How can schools stop bullying?
16. What are the aspects of a great school echo system?
17. What are the needs of a great classroom?
18. How to improve the mental level of kids (IQ)?
19. X Tips to cool down an aggressive child?
20. X Tips for Emotionally hyper kids
21. How to ensure creative learning in schools>
22. How to handle unregistered private schools?
23. Why is it important to have a Teachers Regulatory Body?
24. How to control bribes in school (exam passing)?
25. How to fix the ratta (memorization) system approach and promote cognitive skills?
26. What is the role of parents for kids’ education?
27. How much physical education is needed per week?
28. What soft skills should be taught in schools in grade 10?
29. How to instill discipline in kids?
30. What age should a mobile phone be given?
31. How does bullying affect your child’s psychology?
32. How should modern libraries be established?
33. How to enhance the confidence of kids?
34. What moral education should be taught?
35. What are the future jobs we should teach our kids today?
36. X confidence building activities for students.
37. X example of teaching kids to spend wisely
38. Benefits of using technology in classroom
39. Why do today’s students need technology?
40. X healthy lunch ideas for students
41. X activities for weekend
42. Robotics and machine learning training for students
43. School Management Software (WordPress etc.)
44. What are the future jobs we should teach our kids today?
45. What are different Skills based learning options for students?
46. Teachers training and skills enhancement
47. How to establish scholarship programs for good students
48. Apps development for improving education
49. How to improve quality of teachers and teaching
50. How often should school trips be arranged?
51. How to arrange the best school trip?
52. How to improve mental level of kids (IQ)
53. Why kids should be taught of IQ, AQ, SQ (intelligent, social quotient)
54. Benefits of Student alumni and student learning groups
55. What are some of the great school monitoring systems?
56. Why is Japan’s school system considered as one of the best?
57. How Finland provides the best education?
58. How to select a good teacher for your school
59. How to improve Parent-Teacher meetings?
60. Guidance about higher education – country and college selection
61. How to regulate school fee structure?
62. Famous International competitions that students should take part in?
63. How to ensure creative learning in schools
64. Teacher selection regulatory body – regulations
65. What is the role of parents for kids’ education?
66. How education budget in India and Pakistan is utilized
67. How much physical education is needed per week?
68. How does bullying affect your child’s psychology?
69. What moral education should be taught at schools?
70. Why should you join the student council?
71. What are some good ideas for the student council?
72. What are some confidence building activities for students?
73. How to teach kids to spend wisely?
74. What are some benefits of using technology in the classroom?
75. Top reasons why students fail in exams?
76. Student healthy lunch ideas
77. Benefits of no digital day
78. What are some Digital skills that should be taught at school?
79. What are some most common challenges of teachers?
80. What are some weird rules of schools across the world?
‘I am not a teacher, but an awakener.’ –Robert Frost ‘I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.’ –Albert Einstein ‘When one teaches, two learn.’ –Robert Heinlein ‘I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them...
Parenting Tips Part 1 || Parenting Tips Part 2 || Parenting Tips Part 3 37. Tell meaningful stories - Stories are one of the best ways for teaching meaningful lessons of life. Stories stay in mind for longer duration and hence the message behind them. Read this...
Back in 90s kids never complained about being bored. Even i didn't know what 'bored' means as I used to spend most of my time with friends and having fun by doing simple stuff at home, in our street or in the play ground. Time is different now. Kids want variety in...
Parenting Activities Part 1 Parenting Activities Part 2 27. Develop social skills – No I am not talking about Facebook or Instagram here. What I mean is that your kids should learn how to develop and sustain relationships in real life. It is highly...
Parenting Activites Part-1 14. Spend on Memories Instead of Stuff - Teach your kids that a new gadget will give them temporary happiness, instead going to a fun event, exploring new city or country will give them life time happiness....
1. Don’t Create Rules – Create Thoughts - While some rules are good to follow, so many rules will create a dry environment at home. Such kids usually lack in self-confidence when grown up. Any rules you create...
Teachers’ Toolkit for Handling Sibling Bullying When I saw that agreeable, friendly child helping his younger brother to pack his backpack, I couldn’t believe that he was a bully to the same brother. But that was what his teacher has told me earlier that morning. She...
This article provides 12 effective tips to reduce TV and Screen Time for your kids. With the advancement of science and technology current generation of kids have been bombarded with exciting cartoons, addicting video games, social media activities, messaging apps, TV...
Students start thinking from their teenage on what they want to be in future. Out of their curiosity, they consult their parents however many of parents do not have detailed knowledge and exposure about careers, professions, hobbies and skills to give proper guidance...
References: Edutopia, TeachThought, GreatSchools Great classroom and effective teaching is something every parent wants for their child. Therefore, every school management should have the quality of teaching, quality of teachers and great classroom environment in...
While each school strive to initiate and implement actions which are good for school, staff, parents and off course, for students, yet there are certain actions which we do not agree on. This page gives you the opportunity to share your thoughts on about What Should...
This article provides 16 important roles and responsibilities of the Ministry of Education comprising of establishing visionary strategies, future-focus missions, long term planning with concrete intention to enhance the education sector of a country 16 Important...
This article covers 12 important aspects to ensure maximum literacy rate in poor countries of Asia and Africa in particular. The actions are required to be taken by respective ministries, local bodies, private investors, philanthropic organizations to enhance the...
How do you evaluate a school for your kids? Isnt it a difficult task? Well, you can use the below check list that has been crafted based on detailed research. How to Evaluate a School Checklist - How To Evaluate A School #Check PointExpectationYour Ranking1Average...
Based on a detailed research, author has compiled a list for 55 Signs of A Great School. This article is useful for parents, students, industry professionals and policy makers ! - Parents: o To evaluate the current...
A great school transport system requires implementation of certain systematic features through which safety and comfort of the students can be ensured. This article provides 18 Features Of A Great School Transport System 18 Features Of A Great School Transport System...