Although you can think of any idea to write about, below are some of the suggestions that we have to ignite your thought process. When your article is ready, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Content Ideas – Write For Us
1. How to hire a good teacher for your school?
2. What skills should be taught to grade 10 students before they start college?
3. Should homework be given to students?
4. What foreign languages should be taught in school and from what age?
5. Ethical education be given in school?
6. What are some standard needs a school must provide to kids (first aid, healthy snacks etc)?
7. Educating the parents
8. Apps development for improving education
9. X reasons on why Japan School System is one of the best in the world
10. What extracurricular activities should be organized in Schools?
11. What is your main complaint with your child school?
12. Should schools consider education with electronic devices?
13. Do you think the exam system in Asian countries (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh) is justified?
14. X best android apps for your kids
15. How can schools stop bullying?
16. What are the aspects of a great school echo system?
17. What are the needs of a great classroom?
18. How to improve the mental level of kids (IQ)?
19. X Tips to cool down an aggressive child?
20. X Tips for Emotionally hyper kids
21. How to ensure creative learning in schools>
22. How to handle unregistered private schools?
23. Why is it important to have a Teachers Regulatory Body?
24. How to control bribes in school (exam passing)?
25. How to fix the ratta (memorization) system approach and promote cognitive skills?
26. What is the role of parents for kids’ education?
27. How much physical education is needed per week?
28. What soft skills should be taught in schools in grade 10?
29. How to instill discipline in kids?
30. What age should a mobile phone be given?
31. How does bullying affect your child’s psychology?
32. How should modern libraries be established?
33. How to enhance the confidence of kids?
34. What moral education should be taught?
35. What are the future jobs we should teach our kids today?
36. X confidence building activities for students.
37. X example of teaching kids to spend wisely
38. Benefits of using technology in classroom
39. Why do today’s students need technology?
40. X healthy lunch ideas for students
41. X activities for weekend
42. Robotics and machine learning training for students
43. School Management Software (WordPress etc.)
44. What are the future jobs we should teach our kids today?
45. What are different Skills based learning options for students?
46. Teachers training and skills enhancement
47. How to establish scholarship programs for good students
48. Apps development for improving education
49. How to improve quality of teachers and teaching
50. How often should school trips be arranged?
51. How to arrange the best school trip?
52. How to improve mental level of kids (IQ)
53. Why kids should be taught of IQ, AQ, SQ (intelligent, social quotient)
54. Benefits of Student alumni and student learning groups
55. What are some of the great school monitoring systems?
56. Why is Japan’s school system considered as one of the best?
57. How Finland provides the best education?
58. How to select a good teacher for your school
59. How to improve Parent-Teacher meetings?
60. Guidance about higher education – country and college selection
61. How to regulate school fee structure?
62. Famous International competitions that students should take part in?
63. How to ensure creative learning in schools
64. Teacher selection regulatory body – regulations
65. What is the role of parents for kids’ education?
66. How education budget in India and Pakistan is utilized
67. How much physical education is needed per week?
68. How does bullying affect your child’s psychology?
69. What moral education should be taught at schools?
70. Why should you join the student council?
71. What are some good ideas for the student council?
72. What are some confidence building activities for students?
73. How to teach kids to spend wisely?
74. What are some benefits of using technology in the classroom?
75. Top reasons why students fail in exams?
76. Student healthy lunch ideas
77. Benefits of no digital day
78. What are some Digital skills that should be taught at school?
79. What are some most common challenges of teachers?
80. What are some weird rules of schools across the world?
Love and happiness are two most critical ingredients of a successful life. In order to attain the state of a satisfied and successful life, many wise people believe that every human has to achieve and sustain high index in familial, financial, emotional, occupational,...
One of the great philosophers of recent times has incredibly explained 8 types of personalities in the world. The classification has been done based on the type of pursuits these 8 kinds of people strive for. Regardless of what age you are at, this article about "8...
Self-management is the act of controlling oneself. With self-management, kids should learn to take responsibility for themselves and regulate their activities, thoughts, emotions, and behavior to achieve desired results. Kids who learn these skills may be better able...
If you have kids, you know that keeping them away from screens can be hard. They love their gadgets, and they want to use them all the time. Though there are benefits to having children spend time on screens and using technology, there are also drawbacks. Children who...
Achieving happiness in life is linked with maintaining healthy relationships with our loved ones. In this short story i am sharing a Life Lesson from my 3 Years Old Daughter Story - Life Lesson from my 3 Years Old Daughter Yesterday morning while getting ready for...
The parents now a days are quite worried about the behavioral changes in their children due to several socio-economical reasons. The gap between parents and youth is increasing day by day due to which the family bonding is getting weaker and weaker. [ This article is...
I was invited to one Friday evening event by one of MNC Vendor organization who had organized the event to raise funds for the visually handicapped people in a center for blind people. As usual, since it was a Friday evening, I first thought to skip the event...
All parents want the best for their kid. All kids have the right to a bright and promising future. This is something that all parents should always secure. Ensuring this can be a little tricky for parents that move from one country to another. It’s a good thing that...
Education plays a key role in structuring and shaping up society. It empowers individuals to adapt to social change. And supports them to play their varied roles efficiently. There is a strong influence of society on the educational structure. And it...
Schools play vital role in upbringing the kids and help them become best of human beings. However, the role of schools has widely been limited to professional knowledge and help earning money. Auther of this article has listed down and elaborated 13 life skills that...
If all children between 0 and 18 years of age who have lost one or both parents are con- sidered orphans, the number of orphans in the world today is estimated to be over 140 million. Here is another reference from UNICEF. This article is trying to ignite your...
This short story article provides success tip to new graduates. If it is understood and praticed, will enable today's youth to get closer to success by a large extent. Story - Success Tip For New Graduates Moiz, my 4 years son, was gifted with a new toy car from his...
By Junaid Tahir This article is about 7 Super Powers University Students Must Have To Succeed All of us crave for a happy life, peace of mind, mature character and success in life however most of us do not really strive to achieve these goals. Out of us who exert...
Congratulations on achieving your professional degree! By now you might have done some internships and tasted a bit of professional life or soon you are going to commence the lifelong professional journey. In this context, below are my 10 life tips for new graduates...
As parents, you always dream of having an independent and responsible teenager. Someone that lends a helping hand with any household chores without being told and regularly calls to inform you when they hang out with a good group of friends. However, this is easier...
In the education niche, several countires have evolved to establish best school systems because education is the core element that determines the career and personality of a student. Education is the one that makes difference between us and the other by developing a...