Below are some of the key problems with Pakistan Education System:
- Extremely poor quality of teachers in government schools
- Existance of ghost schools (Schools that appear in papers only but do not exist!)
- No centralized control on school syllabus
- Not enough infrastructure
- No central authority to measure the quality of education provided by schools
What are your thoughts on this subject? Please mention in comments section and help spreading awareness
Ok, India is one of the largest economies of the world. Through its current education system, India produces best brain and supplies to the whole world. Yet, India has one of the poorest literacy rates in the world and most of its population does not have acess to...
While each school strive to initiate and implement actions which are good for school, staff, parents and off course, for students, yet there are certain actions which we do not agree on. This page gives you the opportunity to share your thoughts on what needs to be...
Why home work should be given to students? Homework keeps the momentum of education at home and keeps the student under control. They do not waste thier time on video games or other lazy activities. Why home should NOT be given to students? Homework causes extra...